Monday 13 June 2005

Wheels may arrive soon / My little sister gets married...

MINI
tyres have apparently been located for my wheels so they could be here soon :-)
Alas the intercooler looks to be further away than ever , the design has been improved and I have said I will just wait for the newer style....
Also the Micro Road Pilot arrived (I couldnt resist after my recent speeding offence) on Saturday (but sat in a box all weekend!) , so I'll try and fit that soon.
Bought once again from newministuff.co.uk along with some brighter sidelight bulbs.

BIKE
Disclock for the bike seems on eternal backorder !
Hopefully my clear indicators will arrive soon too...
A few days without biking (due to weather and circumstance and Im champing at the bit to get out again , addictive this bike lark ??? Not half :-)

WEDDING
On a cheery note a big congratulations to Mr and Mrs Graham , my sister got married yesterday , she looked stunning and the weather held out just enough at select occasions. Top notch day (although Im now very tired).
Pictures of the bride and groom and me in a black kilt( i was an usher) may follow if I ever get my hands on any.



J

No comments: