Sunday 29 July 2018

Golf GTI Edition 35 build plaque : copying the Edition 30 idea

my old edition 30 had a nice official VW build plaque

(this was something VW did to in some way give back to the owners who felt misled when it was revealed that Ed30 numbers were not restricted as promised)
So I thought it might be nice to try getting something similar made....

The Edition 30 looks like this (my old cars plaque)



and heres the plaque I had made



1 of 400 , as I couldn't decide on a number, and to represent its one of the 400 Edition 35 DSG cars.

I have cited it in the original Ed30 location (in the door shut) , as I dont feel its professional enough to be on show all the time on the dash tray lid (where I had it in the Ed30)

A little undecided if I like it or not, but for now it stays. What do you think ?

2 comments:

lifeofdan said...

I like that, nice touch John

Unknown said...

Hey John it looks good I love it. The lack of a build plaque is the only thing missing from my 35. I think you could safely make these I would buy one for sure